Saturday, February 1, 2014

Why I write...



  • Because I have a bad memory and someday I'm sure I'm gonna have Alzheimer's...
  • Because the voices in my head can't wait to come out. They itch more than the dandruff in the scalp...
  • Because I love to see my name on every thing that I own....
  • Because I love attention and if I don't get it, this is the only way....
  • Because I imagine faces, figures in the clouds, cracks of walls...Since I don't draw, this is my way to express...
  • Because I love exclamation marks!!!! They express me so well and this is the only way I can show my love for them...
  • Because Durjoy Datta and Chetan Bhagat and a lot others do too....
  • Because when I wrote a farewell email, I got a lot of appreciation from people which is when I realised I could write....
  • Because those little things, those little moments of life should be brought to life...
  • Because I love those colorful pens and how they look awesome on paper...
  • Because I can't express my feelings better in any other way....
But just because I write I can't claim to be a good writer. I just write because I like it. Whether you like it or not, TUMHARI MARZEE!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment