Monday, March 17, 2014

Hair Flair...!!

Jim Morrison once said  "Some of my worst mistakes in life have been haircuts".... How could he say what I have always wanted to say?? 

Bangalore, as a city has many things to boast about. But if you are a fashion freak, you will dread about 2 things here. First, the beauty salons here are not great and second, you will never find a good tailor to make those sexy blouses that you crave for. And this is strictly for people like me who are fashion conscious but is on a limited budget always. 

In this post, I will be talking only about salons. Next post will definitely be on good tailors in Bangalore.

Ever since I've stepped in Bangalore in 2004, my worst nightmares have been my terrible hair cuts. For someone who looks at the mirror quite often, I get bored to see the same face over and over again. Since there is very little I can do to change my face, I at least try to change my hair styles quite often. Though each time, I'm only disappointed. 

Though always on a tight budget, I did try out some expensive options like Lakme, Naturals, Limelite, etc. I did think of trying out Javed Habib's salon but hearing about the prices I stopped thinking about it. Even cheaper options didn't work out for me. Many times I've been a laughing stock due to my terrible hair cuts. Not that I cared!

But to my luck, just recently, I discovered an amazing salon in Banaswadi, Bangalore. It's called "APHRODYT" and is owned by a guy named as Vinay. He is an expert in hair cuts, it seems he learned the trade from Thailand. I strongly recommend this salon and especially him. If awesome hair cut is all you want, you should specifically ask for him. 

This place is reasonably priced and they offer really good services. Be it normal threading or waxing or other services like hair coloring, straightening, hair spa or dandruff treatments, the services are world class and worth every penny that you spend. I've always been satisfied with their service and have used almost all of it, except the services meant for men.

Yes, it's an Unisex salon and guys can visit as well. So girls, the next time you need to visit a parlor, you can bring your boy along and he will thank you for it.. :)

The place is crowded sometimes and so you might have to wait a little longer than usual. But trust me, it's worth the wait. And yes, if you are on a tight budget wash your hair before yo visit this place as they charge you extra for the hair wash. College girls, this place is a must visit if you would like to sport that trendy hair style and that new hair color in the market. This place always stocks the latest products in hair styling.

I have included some pictures of the hair cuts that me and my sister got it done from this place below:










So, what are you waiting for????

P.S- This is not a paid post. I'm sure the guy doesn't even know I blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment