Sunday, September 9, 2012

I want to shout out loud

Dedicated to all the people who like poking into my life... and make my life miserable.. and I already mentioned at the welcome page of my blog that I will assault all the people I hate, right HERE...

Here I go...
 
  • Just because I write stuff that is already written by someone else doesn't mean that I'm not creative or I copy.... It's a coincidence that whatever I am feeling is written by someone else.... Among the millions and millions of people in this world, can no 2 people have the same thought? And the same words?? This goes for the people who say that my writing is copied.. or my FB status updates are copied from somewhere....!!!
  •  Just because, I am quiet doesn't mean I am wrong and you can assume whatever you want to, about me... If you have a problem with me, TELL ME..not anyone else...!!!
  • Just because I wear skimpy and revealing clothes doesn't mean my Character is bad and I am the Easy Going types... My clothes may be short, but I am definitely not SHORT of Morality... So, don't judge me by the CLOTHES I wear...!!!
  • Just because I'm SINGLE doesn't mean no one wants to be with me.. It could be that I like it that way.. and also doesn't mean that I date any Tom, Dick and Harry....So, don't try to flirt with me seeing my FB relationship status...!!!
  •  Just because I'm not yet married at the age of 27 doesn't mean that no one wants to get married to me... It could just mean that I M NOT READY yet..!!!
  • Just because I am sweet to you doesn't mean I like you... It could just be that I M LIKE THAT WITH EVERYONE.. you don't have to give special credits to me for that... and you definitely don't have to fall in love with me for that..!!!
  • Just because I take time to understand things doesn't mean I'm DUMB... I'm also INTELLIGENT sometimes.. this goes out to all my dear friends.. I know you guys love me and I do too.. :) No hate for you guys, just LOVE..!!
  • Just because I keep laughing all the time doesn't mean I am always HAPPY.. I can also feel sad sometimes.. :) After all, I am also a Human. and no one's life is perfect...
  • Just because I have most MALE friends doesn't mean that I am Character less.. It can just mean that I get along better with them.. at least they are good SECRET KEEPERS...and wouldn't bitch about you at the back..!!

And just because I don't show it, doesn't mean that I don't LOVE you.. It just means that I want you to UNDERSTAND even before I show it...!!!

P.S.. Looks like my Hate Blog has ended in a Love Blog.. Anyone Complaining??

No comments:

Post a Comment