Sunday, September 2, 2012

Devil in plastic

Come Monday morning and enters the devil..... Am I the only one who thinks so? Isn't everyone annoyed by the devil? Yes, I'm talking about the Devil in Plastic... the Alarm Clock..!!! 

Well, don't go by the literal meaning because these days your alarm is not in plastic but  most probably it's your mobile phone that acts as your alarm.... 

The disadvantage of your phone acting as an alarm is that when you are in deep sleep and it rings, you can not throw it.. if you happen to throw it and if you possess a costly phone then you are certainly at a loss...!!

I certainly love my phone acting as an alarm though.. I can keep on snoozing and sleeping... that 5-10 minutes of sleep after you press the snooze button is the world's greatest bliss....Sometimes if I have to get up at 9am, I put an alarm for 8:00am and put the snooze time of 10 minutes and let the alarm interrupt my sleep every 10 minutes... :) Crazy that I am... :) But I absolutely love the interrupted sleep... !!

So, here's to all the people who love snoozing and sleeping.. .Happy SNOOZING...!!!

P.S- It's 1:00 am on a Monday morning and so, I have to now go and grab a sleep so that I can snooze and sleep and finally wake up at 9:00am..Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment