Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Lazy me ..!!

When I first started writing this blog, I swore to myself that I would update it regularly....I promised myself I would write at least twice a week... Alas..!!!

I haven't been able to update it even once a week... I don't think I would have enough to read when I grow old (which is my sole intention of writing this blog, to read it when I grow old, I will at least have something to laugh about)... So, here's another PINKY PROMISE... I promise I would update it as much as I can....if I am not LAZY...

Yes, the reason I haven't updated my blog recently is because I have become very very LAZY... I have fallen in love with SLEEP...!!! 9 hours of sleep is just not enough for me...I end up snoozing my alarm clock too many times... I'm sure if my alarm had life in it, it would have committed suicide a couple of times by now...!!

Not only that, these days I just run short of words.. I think of writing something and while I'm still writing, I forget what I wanted to write.... Grrr.. and my posts end up as "Drafts" waiting to be completed and published...Sob sob!! at this rate I would never become a successful Blogger... :( unless some MAGIC happens...

P.S- While I'm writing this I've already yawned a couple of times..but no, no..I'm not sleeping so soon.. It's only 1 o'clock.. I shall write at least another post before I doze off...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment