Monday, August 27, 2012

Irritating beyond belief

Burrrp..in front of me and just thank God that I don't have a gun..otherwise, I could shoot you dead...!!!

I hate when people burp in public.. Yucckkk... why can't they just burp quietly or just cover their mouth..?? Do they have to let the whole world know that they are burping? 

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's mostly the guys that burp shamelessly in the public. No offense.. Burping is very common and there's nothing wrong with it. Even we girls burp, but never in front of everyone. I think we are better behaved in this case.. :)

But I did come across a lady team mate who burped away to glory...Eeeewwwk..!!!

I once had gone out with a group of friends for dinner and there was this one guy whom I was meeting for the first time and who kept burping at least a dozen times...I couldn't eat a nibble...!!

My request to all the guys.. Please don't burp in front of others, especially the girls... even if some girl likes you they would keep away if you burp in front of them...So next time you feel like burping, just cover your mouth and burp quietly so that no one hears it....If it's too bad and you accidentally burp, then a "excuse me or a "sorry" could help if not worse.... :)

So, Happy noBurrrping..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment