Thursday, July 26, 2012

Funny Facebook Statuses..


I have listed a few funny Facebook statuses that I’ve come across.. Many of these are written by me and some are of course, copied from friend’s statuses..and some googled..:)  C’mon, I can’t be thinking so much all the time…. Hope you guys enjoy..I have also put some of these in "Status Shuffle" in Facebook..

What is the difference between a coffee shop and a wine shop? Simple, Coffee shop is the start of a love story and wine shop is the end of it! ;)

Why do men chase women when they have no intention of marrying? For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving... :P

...all of our dreams can come true if we learn to log out of Facebook and go to sleep!! :P

PIZZA is SO confusing - Square b0x - R0und Pizza - Triangle Slices ??

I am just one step away from being rich....all I need now is money... !!!

Most insulting lines said to Google: . "Dear Google, Can u Just allow Me
To Write my Sentence Before u Start Guessing.. :p

SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY: A man goes to a library n asks for a book on suicide. Librarian stares at him for a while, then asks: Who's gonna bring it back??

Flirting Formula... 

Boy: I heard you are great in ALGEBRA? 
Girl: Yes! why?
Boy: Can you please substitute my 'X', without asking 'Y'? :p

God doesn't have a Blackberry, but He is my favorite contact. He doesn't have Facebook but He is my Friend, and He doesn't have Twitter but I follow Him... :)

A boy's eye is faster than Google in searching a good looking girl in a crowd, but a girl's heart is slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy whom she loved.....

Men can also have feelings.. For example, they can feel hungry..

"Let a FOOL hug you but don't let a HUG fool you"

says, "Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, it's more like jar of jalapenos- what you do TODAY can burn your ass TOMORROW!

Why is a car's front glass so large and the rearview mirror so small? Because the future is more important than the past. Look ahead with a bigger view and move on...

I might have not called u, might not have texted u, but it doesn't mean I have forgotten u, it just means I am plain lazy just like u :D

What's the connection between noticing and ignoring? if you want someone to notice you, just ignore them.


Psychiatrists say girls tend to marry men like their fathers. That is probably the reason mothers cry at weddings.


It's important to find a man who adores you, a man who has money, and a man who is a great lover. It's also very important that these 3 men never meet!!

my secret fantasy is to have two men at the same time, one cooking and one cleaning.


Problems are like washing machines. they twist us, spin us and knock us around.. but in the end we come out cleaner, brighter and better than before"

Only Dogs go for bones... Real Men go for CURVES ;)

A Psychological fact . When 2 couples meet face to face, wives look at each other's dresses, and husbands look at each other's wives!

Nobody teaches...Volcanoes to erupt, Tsunamis to devastate, Hurricanes to sway around & no one teaches How to choose a Husband, NATURAL DISASTERS JUST HAPPEN.

Ups and Downs are necessary in life
Because,  Even a straight line in ECG shows that d person isn't alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment