Thursday, July 26, 2012

Street Shopping...Look of the day

Whoever says that looking fashionable is a a costly affair is not quite true... I am a street shopper I must admit.. I almost never buy branded or expensive clothes unless it is something very unique and I can't find it on the streets.. :)....

The below look is a product of street shopping :


The hat was bought from the streets of Goa, I guess it was just 150rs, the red top also was picked up from one of the street shops near the Calangute Beach for 100rs. The red and white bracelet was just 25rs I guess, the seller was asking for 100 and I bargained for it.. :P.. The skirt is a swimwear that I'd got for 450rs. I hope you guys will agree that the overall look is not quite bad for the overall price.. :) But yes, the glasses were of Fastrack that a friend had gifted me..

P.S- Sunglasses should be branded, otherwise it will defeat the objective of protection from the sun.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment