Friday, July 27, 2012

Slip of tongue...!!!



How many times has it happened to you that you had a slip of tongue when you're speaking something?? Be it in meetings or just a casual break with friends and which turned out to sound so funny that you have no choice other than to laugh out loud....I'm sure many a times, it would have happened to you...With me and my group of friends, it happens quite often.. I cite some instances below....


The recent one being today... We were out for a chai break and on finding the tea not very sweet, I added some more sugar to my tea. The chai waala then asks me "madam, is the tea not sweet enough"?


I was about to reply when my friend replies "bhaiyya, iska LUGAR SOW hein" instead of "iska SUGAR LOW  hein ... ".. We held our stomach and laughed for long...... :)

At another instance, one of my other friend said "DURJA PUGA instead of DURGA PUJA.... :)


And another time, I said SHECTIC HEDULE instead of HECTIC SCHEDULE... :)


Oh, how can I miss that one... my friend Deepika had once said "kaal me kuch daala he" instead of "Daal me kuch kaala he..".. :)
..............................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment