Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Real time Cabin Crew Jokes

This real time stories were being told by my sister who is an Air Hostess with a certain Airways.. .Hope you enjoy them...


Once my sister asked a middle aged lady if she wanted water whilst she was having an argument with her husband on the flight itself.


She was fuming with anger and said.. "Yes, get me a glass of water and also some extra where I can drown my husband"... The exact words said were in Hindi.. "Mere liye thoda paani laon or iske thoda chullu bhaar paani jisme ye doob ke marey..."!!!

................................................................................................................


Once there was a Pilot.. He was a Virgin..!!!


................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment