Thursday, July 26, 2012

Now a natural way to treat Dandruff..

I'm sure most of us these days are effected by dandruff owing to the pollution, stress and various other factors.. and many of us would have tried every other product in the market to fight against it. There's no denying that I myself have picked up so many of them but none of them seem to have worked. 

A few days ago, I was reading some article on the net (can't remember the website though) and came across these 2 simple and effective ways to fight against dandruff naturally. I tried both of these and must say, it did work. 

So, I felt that I should share this with all :-


  • Mix a tsp of lime juice and 2tsp of vinegar and massage on the scalp. Wash after an hour and you will see results instantly.

  • Make a mixture of 6tsp of water and 2tsp of vinegar and apply on the scalp with cotton. Leave overnight and rinse. Do it once a week for a month.

Please try this 2 methods and let me know if it works for you.. :)

1 comment: