Thursday, August 9, 2012

I do it.. Do you???

I just buy this new Facewash which is supposed to give me a clear skin and mattifying effect and also make my face glow...

I've waited so may hours for the night to arrive (because I bought it in the morning) and can't wait to use it and see the difference on my not-so clear face...

After dinner, I hurry off to the bathroom, brush my teeth and I'm all ready to try out this new product....

I apply it on my face... and massage the face wash into my face...the foam is formed and then what do you think I do... ???

Nothing.. while I'm still with the foam on my face and my eyes half closed, I am reading the, I don't know what to call it, the same thing like "about me"..in this case"about the facewash".. and I don't know why but I feel so good reading it....Bliss...!!!!

Ha ha ha ha... Were you people thinking that something interesting was coming up???

Sorry but this is it..... !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment