Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It happened to me

I had recently gone to the Passport office to apply for my passport. My slot was booked for 9:45 in the morning. My sister had told me that I don't have to carry my photographs as they would be clicking my picture there and then.

I obviously wanted a good picture of mine in the passport so I got up early in the morning, washed my hair and set it to look perfect. I also made sure I wore some makeup on my face so that my picture comes out nice. 

My friend was dropping me on his bike and I had covered my hair with a scarf so that it doesn't tangle and spoil my perfectly done hair. I have a big, round face so I always keep my hair open. Tied hair or hair laid back would make my face look even bigger so I made sure I kept half of my face always covered with hair.

I reach the passport office and get to the counter where they would take my picture. And guess what, while clicking the picture, the photographer asks me to put my hair behind the ears as both the ears need to be visible. What the heck...!!!! I asked him why I should do that and he merely says "that's a rule. both ears need to be visible"...Now what kind of a rule is that..?? What can you make out of a person by looking at the ears... Crap...!! 

To make matters worse and to make my picture worse, the person clicks my picture when I was not even ready and was still bearing that angry look on my face. Couldn't he just tell me to pose before he clicked?? I could have given the "million dollar smile".... :P

Damn, damn, damn... Now my picture looks like of a criminal, the same kind where it says "most wanted". A big face with an angry look... !!! Eeeewwww.....

Why can't they hire professional photographers I say....!!! Where we should be allowed to take the at least 3-4 pictures and the best one chosen to be in the passport... :P 

Is anyone listening????

I'm not even so eager to get my passport now.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment