Friday, August 10, 2012

My beauty regime


OK, OK, before I start let me tell you that I'm no beauty expert...and I don't intend to become a beauty blogger too... I don't know A to Z about make up.. I just know the ABCD of it...thanks to my Flight Attendant sister who keeps giving me tips on beauty and make up and tries all her new buy's (cosmetics) on me...... So now I have myself become a mini-expert (or micro-mini expert) on basic everyday make up and therefore, I now list out my top 5 Must-haves on every gal's make up Kittieee... :-
  • I currently I'm using Pond's Oil control skin mattifying facial foam and wash my face twice daily with it. It washes away the dirt on your face and gives your face a matte effect. I rate it 4 out of 5.
  • I then apply Pond's White beauty Daily spotless Lightening cream on my face (since I have an oily T zone and gives it a less oily look) and it makes your skin appear bright and flawless. I keep applying it throughout the day whenever I feel my skin is looking dull.
  • I outline my eyes with the Maybelline Collosal Kajal which is smudge free and lasts almost for 9 hours.
  • On the upper eye lid I currently apply the Lakme Glide on eye colour and my favourite color of this range is "Aqua Green". 
  • I apply Vivel Lip Balm which keeps my lips moisturised the whole day, unless I eat something and end up eating up a bit of the lip balm too... :) 

See, I told you..I'm no beauty expert.. I just gave a sneak peak into the products I use on a daily basis.. I'm a simple girl and use simple products...Not to forget, I love all of the Pond's products...I have been using Pond's Body lotion for almost 2 decades now..

P.S: Looking good or stylish doesn't mean that you have to use expensive products only....Use what suits your skin the best.. and what is within your budget... I'm no millionaire so I believe in "good things doesn't always come with a high price tag"......

No comments:

Post a Comment