Friday, August 24, 2012

When I hate my sister

I love my sister... but not more than she does...unless she begs to differ... :P

We grew up together and then an fortunate (or unfortunate) thing happened...  we grew up to have similar vital stats.. and that's why the melancholy....

 We share everything under the sun (apart from underwears and tooth brush)..and have common clothes and shoes..and most other things...I initially enjoyed it as we could buy many different things and share.. That way we could have variety in our dressing...

The first real problem arose when she joined the company where I worked which meant we couldn't share all the clothes...then we had to get ourselves different sets of clothes... clothes started to beg for space in our  wardrobe....

Then again, she changed her job and the sharing of clothes started all over again....but now, things have changed... she doesn't shop much these days and wears my clothes way too often....Grrrrr.....she's saving up money she reasons... What about me huh? I shop, you wear and you save...HUH.... 

Every other day when I've shopped for some new clothes, she calls me up and asks "sis, can I wear your new dress, I've got a party to attend".....First I shout at her and at the end of it I just give away....but if you ask me, I really don't want to...especially when I myself haven't worn it and had been saving it up for some special occasion myself.....I HATE HER WHEN SHE WEARS MY NEW CLOTHES....and she even gets pictures clicked and puts it up on Facebook...but what to do, sister after all..can't say much.....and after all that you know what she says?? "sis, you spend too much money on shopping and you never save"...

And by the way, she is my younger sister I'm talking about.....

The last time, I was saving up a watch which my boyfriend had got me from UK..I thought I would wear it for some special occasion and without asking me she wears it to office....Imagine my fury when I saw it on her hand when I met her in the office wash room.... I stood there and cried....really....!!! I hadn't wore it ever since.... I told her "Keep it"...

Last week I had bought a green off shoulder top and again, she calls me while I was at work asking if she could wear it as she was going to Kolkata....Could I say no??? No....

And most recent one, today. She calls me up and says that she wants my yellow bag.. Remember? It's the same one I had posted a picture of in one of my previous posts... I had saved that up for some occasion again....and I myself haven't carried it.... :(  Did I say no??? No...

But sis, I know you would never read this but all I want to say is "I HATE YOU WHEN YOU WEAR MY NEW CLOTHES (and many other things) WHICH I MYSELF HAVEN'T WORN....."

When I told this to one of my friends, he laughs and says "wear it before she gets to wear it.....then you won't have anything to complain about"...yeah, yeah.. wished it was that simple....

P.S:  But I wish my sister reads this so that she gets to know how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment