Friday, August 17, 2012

The butterfly in me



I have always been fascinated by butterflies...It's most apparent by the name of my blog itself.. For those who don't know, titlee means butterfly. Butterflies, according to me are the most beautiful creatures....They definitely seem like angels carrying a bit of a rainbow in them....always gleaming in shades of orange, green, blue, almost every colour....Captivating beauty... and as you all know, I love colours...!!!

Sadly, since I've been in Bangalore I've never had the luck of seeing any....blame it on my busy life (if I may say) or just say that I've been to lazy to spend enough time with nature...or maybe just because there's no much of nature left in Bangalore anymore...whatever is the reason, it's been long since I've seen a butterfly.... Sometimes I feel like throwing butter out of the window and see it fly... Poor joke..I know... :)

I'd read somewhere about a Butterfly Park in Banerghetta National Park....I think I should have that next on my "to visit" list...Hope to put that up on my next post....

I'm at least lucky that when I was a kid (I grew up in a small village in Tripura) I grew up amidst the nature, lots of free time to observe nature, play and fiddle with its creatures... We loved running behind the colourful butterflies in hope of catching one. Sometimes when we did manage to catch it, we would free it after some time. After all, it had to get back to the nature...


I have a little bit of butterfly in me...I'm colorful, always active, always on the move....and try to keep the world around me beaming with life... :)

I think that's why I sometimes get "butterflies" in my stomach when I'm too excited... !!!!!! 

My message to people who are reading this is .."Be a butterfly, spread your wings and take whatever life brings...be true to yourself and be unique...feel the beauty inside you and you will find the joy that you seek.."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment