Friday, August 10, 2012

Those Farmville Days...

"Sweetheart, I'm alone at home tonight, will you please stay back"??

"No, I can't"

"Why?? anything important that you have to do??"

"Yeah, I have to go. I have to water my plants and harvest my crops. Otherwise, my plants will dry up"

"Oh, I didn't know you started gardening"

"No, stupid. I'm talking about FARMVILLE...Your internet connection is down so I can't stay back. I really have to go....otherwise my crops will die... "  ..saying this, my boyfriend left......

This is a real life incident that happened to me. My then BF was addicted to Farmville. Nothing was more important to him than Farmville. The first thing that he did before he went to work and after he came back from work was to login to Facebook and subsequently to Farmville and then his harvesting, ploughing and selling his crops starts... Gawwwddd... I had started growing jealous of Farmville, he paid more attention to it than me...

Every time we went out and if we happen to meet any of his friends or mine, all he used to say was "hey, if you play Farmville, can you send some gifts out to me? I shall return the favour by sending you one"...

He had even opened up 5 more Facebook accounts (with weird names) so that he could send out gifts to himself...Heights..!!! He even set alarms so that he could harvest his crops in time...

The days he smiled more were the days when he moved one or two levels up in the game.....He definitely suffered from "Obsessive Compulsive Farming Disorder".....


No comments:

Post a Comment