Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shadow in the Dark

I have the copyright (forced copyright) to publish this below few lines written by my very close friend. I wonder how people are able to write so well and with such deep intensity... I can never imagine myself as a writer (not that I'm aspiring to be one) but kudos to my dear friend for being able to write so well...


This is how it goes...


A shadow in the dark lingered in the pulsing silence of the night.
Discriminating the right, the wrong's, engulfed in the moonlight.
Sunset to sunrise, life a slow moving aberration in plain sight.
After the darkest years of apparent plight.
I've finally come into the light.
I've finally come into the light.

Searched the farthest corners of a fathomless soul but couldn't find;
Dazed in the maze of a thousand voices, tangled in a bind.
A case of the blind leading the blind, victim of the daily grind.
After years of sight hind, I clearly hear the thoughts in my mind.
At last, I clearly hear the thoughts in my mind.

From ignorance to intelligence, from darkness to the twilight light.
Realization dawned in the early rays of the morning fight.
Dazzling sun, shone over the remnant darkness of a past life of strife.
Eyes awoken-ed to the dawn of a perfect new life.
Eyes opened to the dawn of a perfect new life....

No comments:

Post a Comment